110 Year anniversary of production facility in Neuruppin
The first German fire extinguisher factory was built in 1905 in Neuruppin, Germany to manufacture a portable fire extinguisher to meet the growing market demands for this type of product.
Over the many years, the site grew exponentially whereby it developed numerous new effective product technologies and soon to became the worldwide brand known as Neuruppin.
In 2002, Tyco acquired the Neuruppin business investing in modern production equipment and cylinder production capabilities. This enables the business to develop high quality fire extinguishing products with the highest ratings possible.
With a strong history in product development and new innovations, Neuruppin is pleased to celebrate its 110 year production anniversary.
Neuruppin would like to thank its employees for their dedicated work and their customers who have seen the company through the last 110 years.